Zeler Advisory offers talent management, organization & development, training, recruitment and other consulting services related to Human Resources Management (“Consulting Services”) as well as Data Information Services (“Data Services”), by representing Willis Towers Watson Data Services in Greece. We may collect information about you in connection with the above mentioned services.
Information We Collect About You
In the course of our Services, We collect and process some or all of the following types of information about you:
- Recruitment: Information such as full name, age, contact details (e-mail address, home address, telephone contact number), your career history and future career aspirations including compensation details, Information and certifications regarding your educational background and potential trainings. All the information stated in your CV/Resume or/and the information you register in our forms when applying through our website.
- Data & Advisory Services: Anonymized information provided by our clients in the course of advisory services and or data services such as job title, compensation details, date of hire.
- Use of Tools in Assessments Centers: Information such as Job Title, Name, Email address.
If you submit any personal information relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with the Services, you must be able to prove that you have the authority to do so and that you permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect in support of our Services. Here below are indicatively and not solely some of the ways in which we may use personal and other information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we may use any information you provide in your message to respond to your inquiry.
- To deliver and perform effectively our Consulting and/or Data Services.
- To provide you with information, news, events, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To cover any of our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, recruitment, procurement, financial transactions, ……
Disclosure of your information
Disclosure to clients. In the course of our Consulting Services, we may disclose the information provided by you or our client organizations who have engaged our services. More specifically, Zeler Advisory discloses information to the employer/client that has engaged Zeler Advisory and to designated client personnel. Information (such as job title, pay data, etc.) collected by our consultants or provided by our client may be maintained in a shared folder, to which our client, and certain personnel designated by our client, will have access both during and after the conclusion of our assignment. We may also provide personal information regarding candidates, including the results of assessments taken through our Recruitment Services and related data, to prospective employers that have engaged Zeler Advisory to fulfill search requests, or to reference sources.
Disclosure to affiliates and strategic alliance partners. Zeler Advisory partners with Willis Towers Watson (Data Services), Cubiks (Assessment Services) and The KPI Institute (Training Programs). Zeler Advisory discloses information to them in order to jointly and effectively provide and deliver services to you or to enable them to contact you regarding additional products and services that you have expressed an interest in.
Disclosure to service providers. Zeler Advisory works with third parties who provide services that may include, but are not necessarily limited to training providers, assessment validation services; website hosting and IT consulting services; data analysis; payroll services; public relations services; attorneys, accountants, and other administrative and back-up and security services. As part of providing those services, such third parties will be provided with access to personal information if necessary.
How we store your personal data
Where we store your personal data. Your personal information may be collected, used, processed, disclosed and transferred to and within the European Union where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers and/or affiliates. By using our Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
Security. Zeler Advisory maintains appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. Despite this, the security of the transmission of information via the Internet cannot always be guaranteed and you acknowledge this in your access and use of our Websites. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by sending e-mail here: email@example.com or call us at +30 210 6850320.
Retention Period. We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Third Party Websites
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft or social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection or our Social Media Pages.
At any given time, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to:
- ask questions about how we handle personal information
- access and/or a copy of your personal data
- review, correct or update your personal data
- object in processing or automated processing and/or erasure of your personal data (unless another legal or conventional obligation forces otherwise)
- withdraw of your previously given consent
Also, you have the right to file a complaint on the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
If you have questions, comments or complaints about our handling or protection of your personal data or you wish to change your personal data or to exercise any and all your rights as a data subject, please contact us at email@example.com.
Relationships define us
We Believe in Creating Results through Trust, Knowledge and Commitment